Functional Core Fitness is the leader in functional training on the West
Not only will you get in your greatest shape, but you will also have a
great time working out, guaranteed!
Functional Core Fitness Personal
Training Studio is located at 2268 El Camino Real in Mountain View.
Please check out the site to learn more about Functional Core Fitness
or contact us!
In the crowded marketplace of health clubs and personal training
studios, it is crucial to have a savvy, well-seasoned team strategizing,
coordinating, and implementing a safe, effective workout program . All
of our nationally certified personal trainers share the same principles in
fitness to increase: flexibility, coordination,strength, balance, and
endurance to achieve our clients goals.
Here, at Functional Core Fitness, we strive to increase flexibility,
coordination, strength, balance and overall fitness.
Each of our programs is designed specifically for your fitness needs,
ranging from weight loss, weight gain, increased endurance, sports
performance, and in some cases, just an improvement to increase your
daily function. Take a look at our specialties:
1. Accountability- Responsibility of our actions that influence the
lives of our customers and fellow workers.
2. Balance- Maintaining Healthy life and work balance for workers.
3.Commitment-Commitment to train our clients with excellent service
and other initiatives that impact lives both within and outside the studio.
4.Community- A sense of responsibility and contribution to society
that define our existence. See our community board pictured above
5. Consistency-Be consistent in offering the best for wonderful
6. Efficiency- Being efficient and effective in our approach to give
best solution each workout.
7. Fun- Having fun and celebrating small successes in our journey to
8. Integrity-To act with honesty and integrity without compromising the
9. Passion-Putting the heart and mind in the work to get the best. Read
more on Passion.
10. Quality-Giving the best and unmatched results for all round
11. Respect-Giving due respect to self and others and maintain the
environment of team work and growth.
12. Service Excellence- Giving the best and world class service and
achieving excellence each passing day.
Now that you have committed yourself to changing your life, Functional
Core Fitness can lead you to obtain your fitness goals.